Monday, September 22, 2008

Non-Blogger's Blog was taken.

So here is. My nth attempt at a blog.
I tried limiting myself thematically, but that seemed to limit my productivity.

I figure I'll just blog about my day. That's it.
Boring, but interesting to me perhaps one of these days when I wish to review the past few years, yadda, yadda.

That's it.

Today:
I transferred the tracks from Rock Band 1 to Rock Band 2 in preparation for tomorrow.
I'm stoked to have so many tracks available to rock on.
So rock...on.
I can't say I've done much else.
Tonight, premieres of Heroes and Big Bang Theory. I suppose ABC is right:
Stay Home Week indeed.
Saw a funny Darwin Awards video...it was very cringe-worthy but it did lift my spirits in many sections.

I await a call from Beth to go pick her up and see what the rest of my day entails.

Be seeing you.

No comments: